- Major renovation to 1946 bungalow house – added 190m2
- Every room renovated
- Family continued to live in house
- Seamless between old and new
- Timber weatherboard and joinery
- Panelled doors and brass hardware
Removed walls between kitchen, dining and living areas, turned small bedroom into a scullery and storage room. Removed wall between the laundry and bathroom to create a large bathroom.
Demolish old garage to make space for new addition which has a master room including ensuite and walk in wardrobe 2 new double rooms, entry and hall, plus garage and laundry full upgrade including roof, driveway fencing / retaining, pool and landscaping. All this was achieved while owners and young family lived in the house.